Shires 2017 Edition Highlander Plus Sweet-Itch Combo Fly Rug
Shires complete protection against sweet itch. Creating a barrier to biting insects is one of the first defences against sweet itch. This lightweight breathable rug features a grazing friendly hood and super large tail flap to help keep the body, neck and poll covered at all times from biting insects. The fabric also helps protect the horse from sun bleaching, dust and dirt making it an all round excellent summer rug.
- Ripstop polyester 600 Denier fabric will resist fieldwear and tear whilst still being soft.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- UPF 30+
- Grazing friendly hood with stretch ear panel.
- Anti rub lining to the neck, chest and shoulders for comfort.
- Deep shoulder gussets.
- Belly flap with three surcingle straps adjustable on both sides.
- Adjustable fillet strap.
- Integrated leg strap loops (Leg straps sold separately).
- *NEW COLOUR*
- Machine washable.
Shires Equestrian Catalogue Code: 9321 - Shires 2019 Edition Highlander Plus Sweet-Itch Combo Fly Rug